ARTICLE 1 : PREAMBLE
This policy applies to the website pna-aerial.fr.
- The way his or her personal data are collected and processed. Shall be considered as personal data all the data that may personally identify a User. This includes the surname, name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location of the user or his or IP address;
- What are the User’s rights regarding these data;
- Who is responsible for the collected and processed personal data;
- To whom these data are transmitted;
- If applicable, the website’s policy regarding "cookies".
ARTICLE 2 : GENERAL PRINCIPLES RELATING TO PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 5 of European Rule 2016/679, the collection and processing of the personal data of users visiting the website respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: personal data may be collected and processed only with the consent of the user and owner of the data. Whenever personal data are to be collected, the user will be informed that his or her data are going to be collected, and for what reasons they are;
- Limited objectives: personal data are collected and processed in order to meet one or several objectives stated in these general conditions of use;
- Minimisation of the collection and processing of personal data: solely the data necessary in order to achieve the objectives pursued by the website are collected;
- Data storage reduced over time: the data are stored for a limited period of time which a user is informed of. If the storage time cannot be given to the user;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the entity/member responsible for data processing commits to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the collected data.
To be lawful pursuant to the requirements of article 6 of the European Rule 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may be performed only if at least one of the conditions hereunder is complied with
- The user has given his or her explicit consent to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- The collection and processing of personal data are necessary to protect legitimate public and private interests sought by the entity responsible for the processing or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3 : PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE WEBSITE NAVIGATION
A- COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected on the website www.pna-aerial.fr are:
Name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, telephone.
These data are collected when the user requests a quotation or contact via our forms or, concerning the cookies, when the user browses the site.
The entity or member responsible for the processing will store all the collected data in the computer systems of the website and under the appropriate security conditions for a period of one year.
B- ENTITY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal data are collected on the website www.pna-aerial.fr by the company PNA AERIAL, société par actions simplifiée (simplified incorporated company), registered with the Trade and Companies Register in Pontoise under number 308 301 548 whose registered office is located Z.A.C. de la Justice – Rue de la Sucrerie – F-95380 VILLERON.
C- DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
D- PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The aim of personal data collection via he various forms available on the Website www.debras-voyages.fr is to:
- Contact the individuals who have left their contact details,
- Ensure the commercial follow-up of customers who are interested in our services.
E- PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
The data collected via the forms are stored for a period of one year from the date the form has been submitted. The data, which are seized electronically via the forms, are stored on our secure servers and automatically deleted after a year.
F- USE OF “COOKIES”
A "cookie" is a small text file (less than 4 kb), stored by the website on the user’s hard drive, that contains information relating to the concerning the user’s browsing habits.
The website only uses technical “cookies” required to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, as well as audience measurement cookies (Google Analytics).
The collection of data via the audience measurement tool Google Analytics used on the website is intended to analyse the behaviour of site users in order to measure the audience and improve its performance. Google Analytics uses third-party cookies to differentiate users. Cookies are text files that are installed on users' terminals. They do not contain information allowing the direct identification of the visitor, only identifiers that are generated in a randomized way.
For the use of “cookies” involving the storage and analysis of the data, users will be requested to provide their express agreement.
Further, users may withdraw their consent at any time by deleting or disabling part or all of these cookies within the browser settings.
For the management of cookies, the configuration of each browser is different. Each user can configure preferences, depending on the browser, by clicking on the following links.
For Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR
For Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
For Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
The configuration varies depending on the mobile telephone or tablet.
For iOS : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
For Android : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
For Windows Phone : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-FR/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Whenever it is decided to disable the so-called cookies, navigation on the website can be continued. However, any malfunction of the website caused by this operation cannot be considered to be attributable to the website publisher.
G- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected by www.pna-aerial.fr relating to Site's Users is aimed solely at PNA AERIAL.
The personal data that are entered on the forms and sent will in no case be transmitted, traded, or rented to third parties.
H- LOCATION OT DATA PROCESSING
The data collected and processed by www.pna-aerial.fr is exclusively hosted and processed in France.
I- RIGHT TO ACCES, RECTIFY OR DELETE PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to the modified Data Protection Act of January 6th, 1978 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the user has the right to be informed, as well as the right to access, rectify, delete (unless the personal data are necessary to perform the services, or to fulfil the legal obligations of the company, or to assert or exercise its right) in relation with the data related to the User.
The User also has a right to oppose the processing, a right to obtain a limitation of the processing, a right to the portability of the data that you may have provided, which may apply in special cases, as well as a right to address a complaint to the National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (CNI).
Users are also given the possibility to withdraw their consent for any processing of data previously approved at any time by sending an e-mail to the address specified in the preceding paragraph.
The website publisher reserves the right to modify it to ensure compliance with the applicable law.